Sunday, May 6, 2018

A Very Special Collection for Mother's Day....Books, Crafts, History and More!

On May 13, we celebrate Mother's Day.  

This is one of my most favorite days of the year not only because I get to celebrate my favorite job in the world of being a mom, but I also get to celebrate my mom and all of the mom's that I know, love and admire so much. 

As we get ready to celebrate Mother's Day, I have brought together a Collection filled with arts and crafts ideas, the history of Mother's Day and special ways to celebrate. 
You will find a new post and Buncee Board filled with Mother's Day Buncee ideas and a blog post on how your students can create Buncee's for their moms too.
I added the wonderful Mother's Day Titlewave List to the Collection and....
even created a Padlet filled with Books About Mom!  There are so many on this board that I loved reading to my three kids. 

You will find the Mother's Day Collection here.  Please let me know if there are other things you would like me to share too.

Enjoy the week everyone.  Happy, Happy Mother's Day.  


No comments:

Post a Comment