Sunday, January 14, 2018

Crafting and Making With Recycled Magazines and Catalogs!

Yesterday, my friend J'aime posted this question in the Future Ready Librarian Facebook Group asking if anyone could use catalogs for crafts.  

It made me think of all of the crafts that can be made from recycled magazines and catalogs.  In fact, it inspired a fun part of a post I was working on, Let's Have A Library Pinterest Party! 
I included the Crafting With Recycled Magazine and Catalogs Pinterest Board in the post and wanted to post it here too

As you can see there are so many beautiful, easy and challenging ideas for students of all ages.  

Have fun and let me know if there are more that I need to add. 

1 comment:

  1. Check these out. I saw something similar made out of book pages at TLA 2017. Maybe they could also be made from catalogs?
    https://www.pinterest.com/pin/Aa-3Dg7jbEgIQFufpaSsOeL0gmNvJC6cNE2U-cf3bLw2dwUaMhbPDtQ/

    ReplyDelete