Monday, June 19, 2017

I Have A FREE Flipgrid Account For All Of You!

As teachers, we have the opportunity to engage students in opportunities that let their voice be heard.

One of my favorite ways to do this is by using Flipgrid.

As the site says, Flipgrid is a video discussion community for your classroom that supercharges your students' voices.  You add the topics, your students respond with short videos and everyone engages. 

I use Flipgrid with children, teachers and even parents.  This summer is the perfect time for you to learn how to use Flipgrid in creative and engaging ways too.
As you try it out, I have a code for you to use that will give you a free trial of Flipgrid now through September 30, 2017.

Just go to Flipgrid Classroom and enter SHANNONMILLER into the promo box.  

I can't wait to hear all of the ideas you come up with for using Flipgrid.  Please use the comments on this post to share yours too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment