Sunday, November 15, 2015

Update on the Coding, Coding, Coding Symbaloo....And You Can Use It With Your Students Too!

Today I posted about Hour of Code that is coming up the week of December 7-13.

There are so many awesome resources available from Hour of Code for this special event....and these are definitely resources that can carry you through the entire school year with students in kindergarten through 12th grade.
But I also want to mention all of the other wonderful resources available throughout the year too.

A few years ago, I created the Symbaloo for coding called Coding. Coding. Coding.
Every time I find something new that deals with coding I add it to this Symbaloo.

This year one of my favorites was Made with Code Google.  I even wrote a post all about this amazing website for coding.  You can read it here.
As you get read for Hour of Code and other coding events throughout the year, that a look at this Symbaloo webmix.  As you do, please think about how you can use it with your students and within your library and classroom.

If you Stop Sharing on a webmix, then you can change the Coding. Coding. Coding. Symbaloo webmix to reflect what fits the needs of your community.  It is easy to do and holds the rest of the webmix in place.

Have fun getting ready for coding during Hour of Code....and make sure you celebrate all year long too.

No comments:

Post a Comment